TechniPhi is pleased to be growing yet again with the addition of a third account manger to the team! Read the position description below for details and application instructions.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Account Manager will serve as a primary point of contact for training and support for all TechniPhi clients and users. This position’s primary focus will be on supporting our sorority MyVote and ChapterBuilder accounts as well as supporting our other technologies including, but not limited to, CampusDirector. This team member will position themselves (and the company) as the industry leader in technology to help fraternity and sorority grow.
The Account Manager reports to the Vice President of TechniPhi.
PRIMARY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Communication & Relationships
- Build and maintain relationships with all existing technology clients and partners, with a specific focus on sorority MyVote and ChapterBuilder accounts.
- Audit, edit, and create world-class onboarding resources for all technology verticals and users.
- Provide and be available for on-site and webinar based trainings and workshops for current and future clients.
- Work as a part of TechniPhi team to evaluate client needs, determine upgrades, innovate on future products, and create new ways to help organizations grow through technology.
- Attend important industry conferences to represent company(s) as needed including but not limited to: AFLV, SEPC, AFA, FEA, NIC, NPC.
- Position yourself and TechniPhi as the industry leader in technology solutions that help fraternities and sororities grow.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with all staff from across each sister company (Innova and Phired Up).
- Uphold the values, mission and purpose of Phired Up Productions and its subsidiary companies TechniPhi and Innova at all times and in all endeavors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all technology demos, training, and onboarding.
- Provide technical support to TechniPhi clients and users.
- Lead the 24-hour technical support during heavy primary recruitment seasons of January, February, August, and September.
- Work with Operations team members to manage renewals, contracting, and invoicing of clients.
- Manage the collection of follow-up surveys, product recommendations, and upgrade requests.
- Manage the renewal process for all existing clients and users.
Sales and Marketing
- Support and participate in the sales processes of the company for new and future clients and products.
- Work with sales and marketing team to assess client needs, create proposals, and participate in sales meetings/calls with future clients.
- Manage the collection of TechniPhi client testimonials.
To apply email your resume and cover letter to Branden@TechniPhi.com. The priority deadline is January 12, 2018, however applications will be accepted until the position is filled.