To apply email your resume and cover letter to Branden@TechniPhi.com
TechniPhi Account Manager Position:
The Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for training and support for all TechniPhi clients and users. He/She will position him/her self and the company as the industry leader in technology to help fraternity and sorority grow.
The Account Manager reports to the Vice President of TechniPhi. PRIMARY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Communication & Relationships
- Build and maintain relationships with all existing technology clients and partners.
- Audit, edit and create world-class on boarding resources for all technology verticals and users.
- Provide and be available for on-site trainings and workshops for current and future clients.
- Work as a part of TechniPhi team to evaluate client needs, determine upgrades and future products, and create new ways to help organizations grow through technology.
- Attend important industry conferences to represent company(s) as needed including but not limited to: AFLV, AFA, FEA, NIC, NPC, PFA.
- Position yourself and TechniPhi as the industry leader in technology solutions that help fraternities and sororities grow.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with all staff from Phired Up, Innova and TechniPhi.
- Uphold, at all times, the values, mission and purpose of Phired Up Productions and its subsidiary companies TechniPhi and Innova at all times and in all endeavors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all technology demos, training, and on boarding.
- Provide technical support to TechniPhi clients and users.
- Lead the 24-hour technical support during heavy primary recruitment seasons of January, February, August, and September.
- Work with Operations Staff to manage renewals, contracting, and invoicing of clients.
- Manage the collection of follow-up surveys, product recommendations and upgrade requests.
- Manage the renewal process for all existing clients and users.
Sales and Marketing
- Support and participate in the sales processes of the company for new and future clients and products.
- Work with sales and marketing team to assess client needs, create proposals, and participate in sales meetings/call with future clients.
- Collect and manage the collection of all TechniPhi client testimonials.
- Oversee the execution of the TechniPhi Marketing Plan
To apply email your resume and cover letter to Branden@TechniPhi.com. The priority deadline is October 16, however applications will be accepted until the position is filled.